Wednesday, January 28, 2009

tastes

Everybody is different from all dailly,style of all or what ever.But lets we try to thinking about "taste"[in this case...I say Interior?]how we show to everybody about it?how we declare the design withhout make eveybody ask more... I'm not teacher with much teory and...[like my friend "aki2"...he always give me some teory...Until make me drowsy sometimes...hehe..]Its just enjoyable talk...but it is blessing a disguise for our.But...Why the different be"hardest line"here?why everybody always see someone from he/she style...Where as someone nechis,can't make/show somethin perfect.I surrelly what I do.Step by step,everybody there will know who am I from my result work,from my original talk,from my mind,so from my blog...Hope so...Hehehe... something"nothing"will be"something"If we making that with "taste".So...The taste will come from heart and thinking...If we can feel what the"something"is,also we can think what would be something is.the example...Our body...If the body takes nicely food ,so the body can do much and mind can thinking much too...Cos the food is like "premium"in the motorcyle...Our is what we eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment